Get the Lo-Down on this Orthodontist and Dapper Doc
Yes, you may have seen this young man floating around the SmileShop bumping elbows with all of our LO Fam. Let us tell you something about this baby-faced mystery man….
Want to Know More About Dr. David?
- He is a unicorn. Yes… born and raised in Charlotte, NC and hath now returned. Attended Charlotte Latin School and probably was really smart and got good grades etc. He also played football,and lacrosse and was a state champion wrestler… yes I called BS on the latter as well, but apparently it’s true.
- Avid golfer, although has not ever beaten his dad.. who must be avid-er (if that’s even a word)
- UGA Bulldog for college, majored in nutritional sciences and minored in Spanish and consumer economics
- Did both dental school and orthodontic residency in Augusta (quite the elite club for orthodontists… he got a green jacket when he graduated…. became one of the Masters of orthodontics.. get it??? ok dad jokes done, sorry)
- In all seriousness he killed it in dental school and ortho with crazy honors and awards including the coveted OKU club
- Was part of the cutting edge team that 3D printed 80,000 COVID nasal swabs for testing
- Loves him some UGA football, chillin with friends, Colorado ski time or hike/bike time, brewery hoppin’, and pheasant hunting
- Was given the job at LO based on his flawless Beyonce- Single Ladies dance
He came in ready to roll, met a lot of the fam, threw out his loafers and put some Nike Air Max’s on his feet, and now he is officially in the big leagues of teef straightenin’
Please join us in congratulating the one and only, Dr. Dave