Office manager & Treatment coordinator Charlotte
- Has won many Employee of the Month Awards (self-proclaimed, we don’t really have this award)
- Dr. Claire’s much cooler sister
- Has been compared to Muhammed Ali in the ring
- Lifetime Movie enthusiast and local pizza critic, killer combo
- Die-hard Michigan State fan
- Loves fly fishing out west
- Secretly drinks office coffee all day
- If a TV show is uneducational, or actually takes away your intelligence by watching, she probably is viewing it on her DVR right. now.
- Although she be but little, she is a foodie
- Proud dog mom
- She likes her beauty rest.. in her words, “it’s always bedtime”
Clinic Lead Charlotte
- Born in New Hampshire… snow much fun.
- Please forgive her for being a Patriots fan
- Sassy daughter Aspen keeps her on her toes
- Grew up around racing and always has that need for speed
- Movie buff. Especially those that involve Tom Hardy…. What???! He’s a great actor!!
Clinic Lead Huntersville
- Used to be a rookie, now a vet
- Spanish speaking superstar
- The Muggsy Bogues of volleyball
- Her mundo is comprised of her dog and her hubby
- Loves the outdoors and cosmetology (you can still look fabulous while camping guys)
AKA Clinical Assistant
- Lover of all things NASCAR and soccer
- Has seen all the Star Wars movies more than a few times… biggest fan, she is
New mama to one seriously cute baby
- Creatively collaborates with local businesses and charities to help Lineberger Orthodontics raise up the local community
- Speaks Spanish, English, and Mexican
- Was hired at first because of her familial connection (and possible discounts) with an amazing food truck that serves awesome tacos
- Has tried to implement a 2-4pm siesta every day at the office, unsuccessfully thus far
AKA New patient coordinator extraordinaire
- Fur baby mama of two dogs – Blanket and Penelope
- Her bf Josh converted her to a VT fan – went to almost every football game last year
- Addicted to coffee
- Magical unicorn – Charlottean, born and raised
- Loves a good game night with friends – claims to be a charades master
AKA Lab Technician
- Originally from Canada, aye
- Speaks French
- Has one child who is the light of her life
- Moved here in 2002 from NY
- Loves cooking, motorcycle riding, yoga, dancing + traveling
- Loves some pasta and pizza
- Quite the crafter and baker
- The only person to ever meet their future spouse playing ultimate Frisbee
- High School State Champion volleyball player
- Obsessed with board games, card games, and any other game she can beat you at
AKA the great dance loving smiling patient educator
- Danced for the Charlotte Hornets as a Honeybee for five years. We’re still trying to convince her to dance on our TikTok.
- Watches Home Alone 1 and 2 year round
- Lived out of the country until 13 years old
- Addicted to coffee
- Certified dog mama to a lab corgi mix, Sir Beau
AKA The Money Gal aka Financial Coordinator
- Wonderful mother of 2 demanding fur babies
- A wine enthusiast (the beverage, not whine)
- Famous saying.. “I just need one thing from Target..”
- My life isn’t perfect, but my lashes are.
AKA the most gentle assistant in history
- Came to Huntersville 12 years ago by way of South Bend, IN and Hurricane, WV
- One of the few soft-spoken members on the team
- 25 years of orthodontic experience
- Married for 36 years to her awesome husband
- Extremely proud of her 3 kids and 6 grandkids
- Loves time with the fam, gardening, cooking, and beaching
AKA TC Assistant, AAKA the genius behind the camera lens (she takes the records)
- Still jams to her iPod Nano
- Loves new food and trying new things
- Favorite drink: shirley temple
- Karaoke enthusiast
- Youngest of three, loves spending time with family
AKA Florida Gator and Maroon 5 lovin’ amazing assistant
- Veteran OG assistant
- Expert yogi, leads entire team every morning with a sun salute in the morning huddle
- Literally obsessed with braces, to the point of weirdness
- Avid Florida Gators fan, unfortunately
- Not a person that values silence (aka she is rather loud)
AKA Treatment Coordinator
- Married to fabulous husband Chris, but her true love is her goldendoodle, Charlie
- Total lake gal from a total lake fam who like to spend lots of time on the lake
- Loves to shop with friends, loves to shop with her husband, and when by herself both at home or on break at work. Basically just loves to shop, period.
AKA Ortho Assistant
- Huge Sports Girl- Go Bills, Keep Pounding Panthers and Yankees baybee!
- Unofficial Chef- you name it, she’ll make it better! Don’t ask her to bake, though.
- Oldest of four but looks the youngest (don’t tell them that)
- Home project connoisseur- “measure twice, cut once”
AKA Ortho Assistant
- Originally from LA, California but considers herself a Colorado native.
- Enjoys CrossFit, competitive soccer and loves to travel.
- Has a baby girl named Aria and is happily married!
- Has lived in 6 different states! (CA, CO, NE, GA, FL, NC)
AKA Admin Lead
- Mom to a spunky toddler
- Charlotte native
- World traveler- oh, the places she’ll go
- Peloton obsessed, but don’t let all the snacking fool you
AKA Vibe Coordinator/TC
- Will drop anything for a tennis match and loves anything involving sports and competition.
- Starred in an orthodontic commercial while in college
- Pianist, dancer, singer, obsessed with music in every way
- Grew up on a potato farm in Idaho, where she raised pigs, drove a tractor, moved landlines, & hoed a lot of beets!
AKA Scheduling Coordinator
- Dogs > humans
- #CeliacsDisease, but thank God for Gluten Free Oreos and Pasta
- Her friends and fam refer to her as the UNO master
- Impulse shopper (online and in store)
AKA Invizzy Assistant
- Her real name is Briana, but she tells everyone to just call her Bri
- She LOVES to sing and dance anywhere, anytime
- Has a pitbull name Junebug that she rescued who is her whole world
- Loves to do anything fun outdoors
- Loves, loves, lovessss to talk. She could talk your ear off if you let her!
AKA the sweetest Lab Assistant there ever was
- Takes an embarrassing amount of pictures of her dogs
- Loves to travel, especially to the beach. She is happy anywhere there’s sand and water!
- Slightly obsessed with Olive Garden, but mostly their breadsticks
- Secretly a history nerd
AKA Scheduling Coordinator
- Loves all things art. She draws, sings (not very well), writes poetry, and dances!
- During her free time, she likes to hear live music and visit museums
- Her favorite animal is an elephant- she has 32 elephant sculptures, and pieces of artwork in her home!
- Her goal is to travel to all 50 states by the time she is 35.
AKA Sis AKA Sterilization Kween
- Started off as an LO fam patient and loved us so much that she got a job here
- Kimmie’s much cooler daughter
- Baby of the bunch
- Future Dr. Skyla (going to school to be an orthodontist!)
AKA Croc Rocking Assistant
- Lover of alllllll ice cream
- Full-time dog mom to two puppers, Miley and Hanky
- Would prefer to be on a boat somewhere fishing and getting sunburned with her boyfriend
- Has transported/fostered over 75 dogs from the shelter
AKA “Sorry I’m late, I had to run by Starbucks” Invizzy assistant
- Was stung by a scorpion
- She can’t swim (SOS!)
- Can rap to any beat
- Not the best in the kitchen, but she can make a mean egg sandwich