Get the Lo-Down on this Orthodontist and Dapper Doc
Fancies himself the ‘vision guy’ for the practice, which really means he gets to jump around and say crazy things like, “let’s put a big adult slide in the office” and others have to figure out how to actually do it.
Eternal optimist, coffee addict, can’t really grow facial hair, and literally loves showing up to work each and every day to chat it up, fistbump, sing and dance, and enhance some smiles as well, obvi. Nothing else in the world this guy would rather be doing, except maybe searching the web for retro Air Jordans.
Want to Know More About Dr. Matt?
- Although a lifelong Tarheel by birth, Doc Mateo spent most of his life in East Grand Rapids, MI, where he attended the high school The American Pie movie trilogy was based on.
- When his pops thought Matt and his two younger brothers were playing too much Nintendo, he decided to move the family to the British Virgin Islands where they were homeschooled on a sailboat for a year.
- He is a Degenerate Sneakerhead.
- Dr. Matt played shooting guard at Wake Forest University his freshman year – he made one basket.
- He is an avid fan and connoisseur of horrible movies: The Room, Gymkata, Troll 2, and most LMN movies are his absolute favorites; he will discuss these with anyone who will listen.
- The dude loves some music – which you will know immediately upon entering our smile shop.
Super Fancy Awards and Nerdy Dental Accolades
Dr. Matt Lineberger and the rest of the Smile Squad at Lineberger Orthodontics offer braces and InvisalignⓇ (Diamond Plus Provider and in the TOP 1% in the world…woot woot) for adults, teens, and kids.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Matt or one of our other dapper docs at Lineberger Orthodontics in Charlotte, Huntersville, and Mooresville.