Get the Lo-Down on this Orthodontist and Dapper Doc
As a brilliant example of a modern-day working mother, Doc Meggy’s passion for enhancing smiles and the lives of her offspring results in a balancing act rarely seen outside of gold-medal Olympic gymnasts.
She is completely driven to keep learning, improving, and evolving as an orthodontist and person. While somewhat exhausting to watch, this quality gives her friends, patients, and patient-friends confidence that the care they receive from her is undoubtedly cutting-edge and top-notch. She also successfully puts up with Dr. Matt. Poor woman ;).
Want to Know More About Dr. Meg?
Keep on scrolling…you know you do.
- Avid sports fan (Michigan Football, UNC Basketball, Panthers, and Hornets)
- Expert skier, floats across the fresh pow pow like her skis are on clouds; effortless, silky, smooth
- Along w/ skydiving, she has also bungee-jumped off a super tall bridge in Switzerland.
Academics & Training
- Aside from her studies at Fenton High School, she excelled at basketball, softball, and social butterflying.
- Purdue University was her college of choice. She majored in Health Sciences, minored in Psychology. BOILER UP!
- She’s soooooo worldy! Doc Meggy ventured abroad for a semester to the prestigious Oriel College at the University of Oxford in England.
- University of Michigan landed this sought-after dental draft pick as a member of the class of 2008
- After she graduated at the top of her class with honors, she decided to begin her career as a general dentist and support her income-less orthodontic resident husband.
- When she saw how much fun Matt was having, she decided to join him a year later in the orthodontics program at the University of Michigan
Fancy Awards, Accolades, and Superhard to Understand Publications She Has Authored
Dr. Megan Lineberger and the Smile Squad at Lineberger Orthodontics offer braces and InvisalignⓇ (Diamond Plus Provider and in the TOP 1% in the world…thank you very much) for adults, teens, and kids.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Megan or one of our other dapper docs at Lineberger Orthodontics in Charlotte, Huntersville, and Mooresville.