Meet Dr. Megan Lineberger
A brilliant example of a modern-day working mother. Doc Meggy’s passion for enhancing smiles and the lives of her offspring results in a balancing act rarely seen outside of gold-medal Olympic gymnasts.
She is completely driven to keep learning, improving, and evolving as an orthodontist and person, and while somewhat exhausting to watch, this quality gives her friends, patients, and patient-friends a confidence that the care they receive from her is undoubtedly cutting-edge and top-notch. She also successfully puts up with Dr. Matt. Poor woman ;).
Want to Know More About Dr. Meg?
Keep on scrolling…you know you do.
- Avid sports fan (Michigan Football, UNC Basketball, Panthers and Hornets)
- Expert skier, floats across the fresh pow pow like her skis are on clouds; effortless, silky, smooth
- Along w/ skydiving, she has also bungee-jumped off a super tall bridge in Switzerland
Academics & Training
- Aside from her studies at Fenton High School, she excelled at basketball, softball, and social butterflying
- Purdue University was her college of choice, majored in Health Sciences, minored in Psychology. BOILER UP!
- She’s soooooo worldy! Doc Meggy ventured abroad for a semester to the prestigious Oriel College at the University of Oxford in England
- University of Michigan landed this sought-after dental draft pick as a member of the class of 2008
- After she graduated at the top of her class with honors, she decided to begin her career as a general dentist and support her income-less orthodontic resident husband.
- When she saw how much fun Matt was having, she decided to join him a year later in the orthodontics program at the University of Michigan
Fancy Awards, Accolades, and Superhard to Understand Publications She Has Authored
- Produced an 87 page rich and supple leather bound thesis with the world famous orthodontist Dr. James McNamara to complete her Masters’ degree
- First Author in the European Journal of Orthodontics publication with: Three-Dimensional Digital Cast Analysis of the Effects Produced by a Passive Self-Ligating System (Fancy, eh?)
- American Board of Orthodontics Certified orthodontist
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society